Today I thought I would look at how to embed things but I learned something quite different instead.

I had a go at H5P – I saw the video and then signed up. To make things easy for myself I tried the “mark the word” exercise design which the video had shown, and used a text from a course we run where students are asked to notice when positive language is used in scientific writing.   Nothing too fancy.

I realised to my chagrin that I do not have a website or platform in which to embed the exercise. But I did learn 1.  to make a “mark the word” exercise and 2. that I am beginning to see that I might need a wider context in which to “stick” my stuff!

Things are beginning to pan out …